Narrow Aisle Forklift
The versatile Aisle-Master narrow aisle forklift has been designed to replace a number of other forklifts for more efficient offloading, handling and storage. It works as a counterbalance truck for offloading in the yard, and operates in very narrow aisles in the warehouse, replacing reach trucks which need much greater working areas. Using the one truck also increases productivity as it eliminates time consuming double handling and speeds up “truck to rack” operations.
The Aisle-Master can operate both indoors and outdoors, able to do the work of both indoor electric reach trucks and engine powered outdoor counterbalance forklifts. In some situations storage space can be increased by up to 50%, not only lowering storage costs, but also reducing the number of lift trucks and associated labour required. Double handling is therefore eliminated as the product can be taken directly from the truck or van to the storage location
Due to the articulated design, the Aisle-Master can operate in aisles as narrow as 1.98 metres. The space saved by using the Aisle-Master leads to an increase in the number of pallet spaces, increasing your storage space by up to 50%. The Aisle-Master is available in both (AC) Battery electric and LPG, with various lift height options up to 10.5 metres.
- Save up to 50% Warehouse Space
- 5 year / 5,000 hours Parts Warranty on new models.
- Aisle widths of just 1.75m
- Lift heights up to 12.5m
- 2.5 tonne lift capacity
- AC Electric Model as Standard providing improved reliability and performance compared to DC Models.
- Hydrostatic drive provides greater reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- Operates as both a counter-balance forklift and reach truck
- The articulated design enables the operator to drive to the center of the pallet required, turn the steering and mast through 90 degrees, then drive directly into the pallet. The operator then simply reverses out while unwinding the steering wheel.
- Indoor and outdoor use, on semi-rough terrain