A First Row Container Handler, for stacking laden containers 3, 4 & 5 high, the H40.00-50.00XM-16CH series Laden Container Handlers are able to perform container shunting operations at exceptional speeds. This truck has been purposely developed to deliver these high ‘box-rates’ to offer an alternative cost-effective solution to customers, when 2nd / 3rd row storage is not required.
The series is available with a modern clean-running Diesel engine, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission, which all combine to maintain maximum productivity and reliability during operation in demanding applications.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The rear mounted Hyster “Vista” cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus excellent container visibility at all times.
- The Hyster designed “Vista” mast, the supremely simple Dedicated Carriage and the container spreader are proven components.
- Fast spreader (dis)engagement to/from containers is enhanced by the spreader’s floating twistlocks, free mechanical articulation and sideshift movement.
- An engine shutdown function and easy service access minimise service time and cost.