COVID-19 Update for Adaptalift Group Customers
Dear valued customers,
In these uncertain and rapidly changing times, on behalf of the Adaptalift Group team, I wanted to let you know what we’re doing to support our customers and partners through the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are monitoring the situation daily and making decisions based on the latest guidance from the government and state & federal updates.
The health of our team, customers and partners across Australia is our absolute priority and we want to assure you that the highest standards of health and safety across our operations are being upheld.
We are seeing a growing number of our customers evolving their workplace scenarios and updating their business continuity plans.
Adaptalift has also been updating its business continuity plan and I can confirm that we have strong measures and technology in place that will provide ongoing & stable service levels to our customers.
The list below summaries a number of measures that we put in place:
- Regularly updating our teams’ PPE guidelines and preventive measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19. This includes enforcement of established personal hygiene regimes in our offices and operations.
- Ensuring that our employees are fully aware of the COVID-19 symptoms and take appropriate and timely action as appropriate.
- Implemented home working for selected & high risk employees, to allow employees that need to come into our office’s and depots as much space as possible.
- Reviewing our external supply chain to ensure continuity of products and services.
- The cessation of international and interstate travel (outside of any emergency or critical response situations)
We have undertaken extensive planning and preparation in case any lock down period(s) are enforced, so that Adaptalift, in partnership with our supply chain, can continue to support all of our customers during the disruption caused by the outbreak.
We appreciate that this is an unsettling time and want to assure you that we are here to help limit the impact of COVID-19 on your operations.
We work hard to deliver the service you have come to expect and are committed to ensuring business continuity through this time.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your account manager/representative who will be happy to help.
Chief Executive Officer