With 2.6L, 3.0L and 3.3L diesel or 2.4L and 2.5L LPG engines, these reliable machines are now shipped with the new ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode engaged, making it one of the most fuel efficient IC forklifts available on the market.
Available with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations, the series can be tailored to suit the specific application, no matter how intense. Used forklift hire also available.
- Robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% with limited effect on overall forklifts productivity under application conditions
- Load Sensing Hydraulics (LSH) increase productivity and lowers fuel consumption further reducing overall operating costs
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either Electronic Powershift, DuraMatch™ or DuraMatch™ 2 transmissions:
- Standard Fortens model features an Electronic Powershift Transmission
- Fortens Advance models feature the DuraMatch™ transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch™ 2 transmission featuring 2-speed forward and 1-speed reverse drive. Additional to the DuraMatch™ features this transmission features Extended Drawbar pull
- Fortens Advance and Advance+ options include oil immersed brakes contributing to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- Maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- Innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls. To optimise driver comfort, the full-suspension seat, together with the isolated powertrain have contributed to achieving a low whole body vibration (WBV) of 0.6m/s2 and operator ear noise levels are low, for example measuring 79dB(A) for both diesel and LPG 2.5 tonne models.
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options