Hand Pallet Jack
Liftsmart’s simple, economic and reliable hand pallet jack allows up to 2500 kg lifting capacity. Suitable for moderate materials handling conditions.
Each unit comes with a certified hydraulic pump, maintenance free design and a long-lasting durable chassis.
- Nylon wheel hand pallet jacks are more durable when compared to poly wheel equivalents. They are best suited to common warehouse applications, where loads are being transported across standard concrete or hard floors on a daily basis.
- Poly wheel hand pallet jacks are a lighter material best for operating in areas such as mezzanine floors where surfaces are often constructed of lightweight materials such as particle and/or ply board. They also offer superior operation across tiled and vinyl floors such as those found in show rooms where they offer smooth operation and less chance of leaving marks.
- With integrated hydraulic pump, entry/exit rollers provide smooth pallet access and increase productivity.
- Ergonomically designed and built handle for comfortable operation.
- Comes with a Certified in-built hydraulic pump.
- Robust frame with reinforced forks ensuring efficient reliability.
- Comes with standard Nylon wheels with the option to upgrade to either PU or rubber wheels.
- Fitted with entry and exit rollers allowing smooth pallet access.