An 80 volt energy efficient fork lift truck series that delivers the highest levels of productivity in heavy duty internal or external applications.
The VM series of electric counterbalanced forklift trucks delivers equivalent ICE performance which can be matched to suit the application while ‘e-Balance’ can provide the best of both worlds when required.
With a high residual capacity the VM electric fork lift truck series is the ultimate lift truck for heavy duty and attachment applications in applications up to 5,000kg:
- Timber, Paper and Pulp
- Brewing, Bottling and Distilling
- Metal Fabrication
- Designed to provide the most comfortable working environment for operators the VM series operator compartment has the lowest WBV (whole body vibration) in its class in the industry contributing to a reduction in back strain and fatigue of your operators
- An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
- The fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and provides a smooth ride
- The ‘heads up’ display keeps operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control
- Increased articulation from the Yale Extended Steer Axle with CSE (Continuous Stability Enhancement) allows the VM series to manoeuvre in tighter working aisles and operate comfortably over poor ground conditions
- Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 20.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life can all be matched to the application needs increasing productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the park brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides operators with confidence when lifting and loading or working on gradients