Walkie Reach Stacker Hire
Adaptalift Group have a full range of electric walkie reach stackers for hire.
Our pedestrian walkie reach stackers are ideal for unloading pallets from trucks and utes.
The pantograph reach function allows for easy unloading when the front legs are obstructed.
They are also suitable to working with racking that has bottom beams.
No forklift license is required to operate a pedestrian walkie reach stacker.
Our most popular models come with capacity ranges from 1,400 to 1,500 kg with the following lift heights:
- 3 Stage Mast – Lift Height 3700mm. Lowered Collapsed Height 1680mm
- 3 Stage Mast – Lift Height 4500mm/ Lowered Collapsed Height Collapsed H 2090mm
- 3 Stage Mast – Lift Height 5500mm/ Lowered Collapsed Height Collapsed H 2582mm
Standard Features of our WRT14-15 models:
- Side Shift
- Pantograph Extended Reach Function
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Power Steering for easy movement (Only on WRT14 & WRT15 models please note we do have other rental models that do not have power steering).
- Narrow Aisle Assist (Only on WRT14 & WRT15 models)
This machine is available for hire.
Price: POARequest rental quote
If you have credit with Adaptalift, you can use it to pay for equipment hire at checkout.
Added to your saved items.
You can also bookmark this page or copy the link below:https://www.adaptalift.com.au/rental/walkie-reach-stacker-hireCopy Link
|Load Capacity (kg)||1,400||1,500|
|Load Centre (mm)||600||600|
|Max Lift Height (mm)||5,500||6,000|
|Battery Capacity||24V / 345Ah||24V / 280Ah|