Our objective is to be Australia’s preferred supplier of Material Handling, Ground Support Equipment and Asset Management. We promote a healthy and safe working environment and to prevent injury, illness and impairment to the health of employees, contractors and visitors and that our operations and practices do not result in environmental harm.
- A sustainable business built on the foundations of a safe and healthy work environment.
- Creating an accessible health and safety management system “ThinkSafe” that eliminates or minimises risk of injury or illness to people associated with the Adaptalift group’s operations
- Providing a continually improving health and safety management system by establishing, and monitoring progress towards measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work-related illness, injury, environmental impacts and pollutants.
- Comply with all relevant WHS and Environmental legislative requirements including standards and codes of practice. Where appropriate statute legislation does not exist, we will implement standards to reflect our commitment to WHS, employee welfare and the environment.
- Consult and involve our employees in the management of WHS and Environmental management with our employees by informing, instructing, training and supervising all our people.
- Reporting and investigating all accidents or incidents promptly.
- Developing and maintaining a culture that encourages all employees to actively manage health and safety risks
- Engaging with all employees, contractors, visitors and partner organisations in creating safe working and learning environments and safe systems of work