Rider Tow Tractor
Where power, performance and safe manoeuvrability are required the Hyster T7.0HS3
and T8.0HS4 leads the way. Capable of towing up to 7000 kg or 8000 kg, the Hyster tow tractor helps manufacturing operations transport material to production lines and is ideal for the automotive and engineering industries and for any type of line feed operation or external applications.
- Solid frame construction and reliable components ensure long-term reliability and durability
- AC Control system
- Automatically applied transmission parking brake
- 3-wheel configuration for optimised manoeuvrability
- 4-wheel configuration for improved stability over rough or broken surfaces
- Compact design and extreme manoeuvrability
- Acceleration and travel speeds can be adjusted to the particular needs of the application via the console by a service engineer
- Anti roll-back software control for easier starting on ramps
- External inching control buttons to assist with trailer hitching
- 4x battery options: 240Ah, 315Ah, 345Ah and 375Ah.
- Low maintenance AC traction motor with built in thermal protection minimizing service downtime.
- Standard warranty – 24 month (2000 hours), extended warranty – 36 month (3000 hours).
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Advanced control features, such as an easy diagnostics via handheld controller that allows the truck to be tailored to the needs of the application
- Telematics ready
- Easy access with a low “single”
- step offering wider floor area
- High level driver control
- Comfortable suspension seat
- Vertical and lateral extraction as standard
- Reduced torque steering input
- External inching control to assist driver
- with trailer hitching
- Power assisted steering on 4-wheel model
- Heated cab and slam locking doors (4-wheel model)
- 4 different battery options available: 240 Ah, 315 Ah, 345 Ah and 375 Ah.
- Vertical or lateral battery extraction.
- Battery charger.
- Battery roll-out rollers with additional battery safety latch.
- Battery removal trolley (only available through the Aftermarket).
- Extended warranty option of 36 months or 4000 hours.
- Non-marking and Pit Stop tyres.
- Cloth seat.
- Steel cab including rear view mirror, exterior mirrors, front screen and rear window.
- Roll-up PVC curtain side doors.
- Wash/wipe system for front screen.
- Steel, slam lock side doors with slide windows (only available for T8.0HS4)
- 48V electric cab heater (only available for T8.0HS4)
- Telematics (only available through the Aftermarket).
- Tugger train systems – for details check PIB-E-2016-15REV.