Powered by a 36-, 48- or 80- volt AC system, the ERC080-120VH electric lift truck is the solution for a variety of applications such as warehouse, retail and industrial distribution. Its advanced ergonomic design and extended battery life makes choosing a lift truck a little easier.
The ERC080-120VH can handle a capacity of 8,000-12,000 lbs., but also features optimal maneuverability and speed. Often considered the “operator’s truck,” the electric truck comes with a five position tilt steering column and self-adjustable duo-servo hydraulic brakes that lessen pedal effort, reducing operator fatigue and improving up-time.
- The ERC080-120VH electric truck delivers maximum performance for demanding applications that require clean, quiet-running, heavy-duty capacity.
- With maximized visibility, smooth, precise mast positioning, low-effort steering, and “human-engineered” operating controls, everything about these forklift trucks makes them easy to operate.
- The rear-opening, one-piece steel hood and the on-board diagnostics are designed with serviceability in mind and outstanding component access makes servicing fast, easy, and convenient.
- The highly efficient design of the ERC-VH improves battery shift life, saving dollars in energy costs, as well as increasing productivity through improved uptime.
- Manual hydraulic levers & easy-operating optional AccuTouch e-hydraulic mini-levers & armrest give contoured, soft-touch surfaces, thumb actuated direction selection and seat-side power disconnect.