Yale’s UX Series are the ideal solution to meet your less frequent usage needs, without compromising on performance.
The ERP15-35UX is available in six lifting capacities:
- 1,500kg – ERP15UX
- 1,800kg – ERP18UX
- 2,000kg – ERP20UX
- 2,500kg – ERP25UX
- 3,000kg – ERP30UX
- 3,500kg – ERP35UX
The UX series has been engineered with the operator in mind.
The ergonomically designed operator compartment, with its familiar layout, means operators will be able to work effortlessly.
A range of standard features and options allow the forklift to be configured to the specific needs of the application.
Low Cost of Ownership
The use of high quality robust components within the UX series deliver a reliable operation with minimal wear and tear.
Maintenance costs and requirements are further reduced by simple, readily available, genuine and cost effective replacement parts.
High quality cylinders with hard chrome rods reduce seal wear for life.
A full-flow, low pressure filter on the return line keeps the hydraulic oil clean, helping to minimise seal and pump wear whilst also keeping the control valve in good condition, leading to lower servicing costs.
Wide View Mast
The equipped wide view mast provides operators with an excellent view of the load and overall forward visibility, thus optimising productivity and comfort.
Small Adjustable Steering Wheel
Small diameter steering wheel requires low effort to turn, promoting light and precise operation. The adjustable steering column optimises comfort and convenience.
Integrated Motor, Transmission and Axle
The compact drive system provides easy access for maintenance, whilst the precision cut gears are incorporated leading to reduced wear and a reduction in noise levels.
High Strength Overhead Guard
The forklifts profiled steel overhead guard features high strength materials to enhance reliability and operator protection.
European designed controllers optimise battery power consumption. AC traction and hydraulic motors improve precision. All are easily accessible for easy maintenance.
Wide and Low Step
Conveniently positioned non-slip step combined with large grab handles provide easy and secure access to the operator compartment.
- AC traction and hydraulic motors reduce maintenance cost
- IP54 design enhances reliability
- The controller assembly is mounted inside the counterweight and is protected by an easy to remove cover
- CANbus communication simplifies troubleshooting
- Hydraulic power steering requires low steering effort without kick-back which allows for precise positioning
- Full suspension seat reduces driver fatigue
- Low noise and vibration
- Adjustable steering column and seat to suit all operators
- Low entrance step and large floor space
- Ergonomically designed hand brake
Operations and Compliance
- High visibility mast with soft landing as standard to absorb shocks
- Controlled mast lowering speed avoids damaging goods
- Secure overhead guard passed CE drop test and safety standards
- LED lights as standard
- Operator presence system provides increased operator safety
- Sequential seatbelt interlock feature and travel speed limiting with mast elevated available for Australia
- Simple and clear display of speed, power, error code, working hours ensure that the operator is fully informed
- The latest colour display integrated with functions such as performance selection allows the operator to configure the truck to meet different application requirements
- AC traction and lifting motors, with electronic control delivers a high level of performance