An exceptional solution for optimising pallet storage and retrieval at very high levels in very narrow aisles.
The Yale MTC series is the perfect solution for applications requiring greater cube utilisation of the warehouse environment. Operating in very narrow aisles, the MTC series of very narrow aisle trucks allows the warehouse to increase its storage density while still allowing one hundred per cent selectivity and the ability to quickly and safely move high volumes.
Capable of lifting to 17m this series of VNA machines ensures that all usable space is utilised.
Elevating the operator provides exceptional visibility of the pallet at all times and also provides the operator with the ability to perform piece picking when required.
- An integrated large cushioned floor space absorbs vibration and also discretely houses the operator presence foot pedals eliminating any potential trip hazard. Each pedal is approximately the size of an A5 sheet of paper. The pedals are simply activated by the operator’s feet providing unrestricted freedom to find a comfortable operating position at all times
- The seat is adjustable in height and folds up to provide a comfortable additional support when the operator is in the standing position. The seat also rotates up to 20° either left or right when the operator is traveling in the reverse direction
- The operator has the choice to sit or stand in an ergonomic working environment with 3- way adjustable forward mounted controls or seat side joystick controls which can be positioned vertically or horizontally
- The top and bottom mounted turret head provides improved load handling and also increases visibility of the forks and pallet at all times. Even in the lowered ground position the operator has full vision of both forks
- The ability to travel up to 12 km/h in both rail or wire guided applications, together with the quick acceleration to top speed, makes the Yale MTC class leading in productivity
- The integral pantograph mechanism in the turret head provides speedy and accurate pallet insertion into the racking aperture. It also provides improved side clearances when in travelling mode which results in faster cycle times
- The patented hydraulic system enables the Yale MTC operator the ability to undertake simultaneous operations, for example, the operator can traverse, rotate and operate the auxiliary lift whilst also lifting the cabin. This significantly improves the smoothness of any pallet retrieval and put-away as well as eliminating pauses in operation, improving productivity
- With up to 30 kW of lifting power available at the operator’s finger tips’ the Yale MTC is the truck of choice for applications that require high pallet throughput
Standard on every Yale MTC is the speed to height to weight feature. In operation, this means the fastest possible speed is calculated for the truck, based on the height of the cabin and the weight of the load. With no load, extra speed is available, improving productivity.