Yale’s UX Series are the ideal solution to meet your less frequent usage needs, without compromising on performance.
The ERP16-20UXT is available in three lifting capacities:
- 1,600kg – ERP16UXT
- 1,800kg – ERP18UXT
- 2,000kg – ERP20UXT
The UX series has been engineered with the operator in mind.
The ergonomically designed operator compartment, with its familiar layout, means operators will be able to work effortlessly.
A range of standard features and options allow the forklift to be configured to the specific needs of the application.
Low Cost of Ownership
The use of high quality robust components within the UX series deliver a reliable operation with minimal wear and tear.
Maintenance costs and requirements are further reduced by simple, readily available, genuine and cost effective replacement parts.
High quality cylinders with hard chrome rods reduce seal wear for life.
A full-flow, low pressure filter on the return line keeps the hydraulic oil clean, helping to minimise seal and pump wear whilst also keeping the control valve in good condition, leading to lower servicing costs.
Wide View Mast
The equipped wide view mast provides operators with an excellent view of the load and overall forward visibility, thus optimising productivity and comfort.
Small Adjustable Steering Wheel
Small diameter steering wheel requires low effort to turn, promoting light and precise operation. The adjustable steering column optimises comfort and convenience.
Wide and Low Step
Conveniently positioned non-slip step combined with large grab handles provide easy and secure access to the operator compartment.
High Strength Overhead Guard
The forklifts profiled steel overhead guard features high strength materials to enhance reliability and operator protection.
European designed controllers optimise battery power consumption. AC traction and hydraulic motors improve precision. All are easily accessible for easy maintenance.
Dual Drive Motors
The compact structure of the forklifts drive system provides adequate access for maintenance. Precision cut gears are incorporated, leading to reduced wear and lower noise levels.
- On-demand hydraulic power steering, with twin drive motor system, delivers superb maneuverability and low energy consumption
- Excellent stopping capability – delivered through maintenance free oil immersed brakes and regenerative braking system
- Simple and clear dash display helps the operator to be fully informed
- Display with integrated performance selection functions
- AC traction and lifting motors, with electronic control, improves performance
- Sequential seatbelt interlock available to comply with Australia ISO standard
Safety and Compliance
- High visibility, shock absorbing mast as standard enables soft landing
- Controllable mast lowering speed to avoid damage
- Secure overhead guard, passed CE drop test
- LED lights as standard
- Operator presence system
- Hydraulic power steering requires low steering effort for precise positioning
- Driver fatigue minimised by full suspension, superior comfort and lumbar support seat
- Adjustable steering column and seat to suit all operators
- Low noise and vibration
- Low entrance step, large uncluttered floor space and ergonomically positioned pedals
- Ergonomic handbrake and operator controls – maximising comfort
- AC traction and hydraulic motors reduce maintenance costs
- Easy service access to the controllers – mounted inside the counterweight, at waist height, protected by removable cover
- IP54 Design – protects the hydraulic and drive motor components
- Readily accessible drivetrain – minimising service time
- CANbus communication simplifies troubleshooting