The ERP22-35VL 4 wheel electric forklift from Yale is an energy efficient unit that delivers the highest levels of productivity in medium to heavy duty internal or external applications
The VL series of electric counterbalanced forklifts delivers best in class levels of productivity and energy efficiency.
Equivalent ICE performance from the Yale ‘Productivity’ model can be matched to suit an application while the unique ‘e-Balance’ can provide the best of both worlds when required.
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Unit is designed to provide the most comfortable working environment for operators. The VL series operator compartment has the lowest WBV (whole body vibration) in its class contributing to a reduction in back strain and fatigue of operators
- An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
- The fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat helps to reduce the transmission of truck vibrations to the operator providing a smoother ride
- The ‘heads up’ display keeps operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on unit operating conditions and performance settings
- An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control at all times
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity
- Increased articulation from the Yale Extended Steer Axle with CSE (Continuous Stability Enhancement) allows the VL series to manoeuvre in tighter working aisles and operate comfortably over poor ground conditions
- Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
- The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 18.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
- The e-Balance of performance, manoeuvrability and battery shift life can all be matched to specific applications increasing productivity and throughput whilst significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
- The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the park brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides operators with confidence when lifting and loading or working on gradients