Customisable Lift Trucks
Each truck offers component commonality for simplified operational maintenance and customizable productivity packages for specific customer needs. The series is available in three configurations to fit your application and cost of operation.
Operator-friendly rear driving comfort is only one of the innovative features that proves Yale’s devotion to operator safety. A low step height provides easy entry and exit while the auto deceleration system reduces brake pedal usage, reducing operator leg fatigue and improving brake life.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX trucks are designed and manufactured to be among the most dependable trucks in the industry today. Dependability is designed throughout the Veracitor® VX series.
- The Yale® Value truck has a GM 4.3L V6 engine which offers high performance with outstanding operating costs.
- The CSE (Continuous Stability Enhancement) system enhances the trucks lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well-designed operator’s compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift. Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale® Global Hi Vis™ mast.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.