We are the official Australian distributor for:
- The complete range of Hyster LPG counterbalanced forklifts
- The complete range of Yale LPG counterbalance forklifts
- The complete range of Combilift LPG multi-directional and narrow aisle forklifts
We offer LPG forklifts in a variety of lift capacities, starting from 1,500kg up to 8,000kg making them a versatile materials handling solution for warehouses, loading docks and truck loading/unloading.
LPG Forklift Advantages
When compared to their battery electric counterparts, there are many benefits:
- Thanks to the extra power generated by their combustion engine, LPG forklifts are able to lift heavier loads and have extended running times
- Most versatile types of forklift LPG units are able to operate both outdoors and in well ventilated indoor areas due to their low emission output
- Quick refuelling, taking only the time needed to disconnect and replace the empty LPG gas bottle to resume working
- Extra power generated by the LPG engine allows the forklift to operate up and down gradient paths
- Reduced ownership costs when compared to battery electric forklifts, as expensive spare batteries aren’t needed to be purchased, and a battery charging room isn’t required to be built and maintained
The Adaptalift difference
Adaptalift Group offers one of the largest ranges of new LPG forklifts from globally recognised manufacturers at competitive prices.
Our forklifts are durable, high performing, efficient and safe. Our customers can have total confidence in their purchase. Our entire Adaptalift Group team prides ourselves on offering our customers exceptional levels of customer service when matching the right new forklift with any requirements.
Contact us today for a quote on our LPG powered forklifts.